Positve Pregnancy test-Anyone from Columbus? — The Bump
Cleveland Babies

Positve Pregnancy test-Anyone from Columbus?

Hi, umm....I've never been in this forum before, but really need someone to talk to. Hubby and I have been trying for  2 months to get pregnant, and I peed on a stick.....4 to be precise,  and it says I'm pregnant. My question is about healthcare providers in the Columbus area, I don't see any Columbus chat rooms on here, and was needing a OBGYN recommendation. We live in Clintonville (in Columbus area), close to Riverside Methodist Hospital.  Any recommendations on hospitals and OBGYNS? This is our first child (maybe, dunno for sure right now), and I have almost NO knowledge of anything pregnancy related. I would really appreciated ANY advice. I'm happy, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much because I have really bad ovarian cysts, and I read that those can trigger false positives. 

I've had some minor cramping, and some mood swings. I just thought it was my menstrual cycle coming up...2 weeks early.....anyways, any advice would be gratly appreciated. 

Re: Positve Pregnancy test-Anyone from Columbus?

• hi...i've lived in columbus for a couple of years...my ob/gyn is in ghanna...northeast ob/gyn...there are about 4 doctors in the office...i love my doc, dr e. sabol...not sure this may be far for you...good luck
  • Hi!  I am from the Hilliard area.  My OB is at Premier Women's Health.  There are a few doctor's that practice there and they are all great!  They have a couple different offices, one right by Riverside. 

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I love my OB office - Drs. Artman, Turner & Poole. They are on Fishinger Blvd in Hilliard. I know several different women who all use this practice and have used all three drs and have only heard great things about each of them. Good Luck!
  • image curleeque:
    hi...i've lived in columbus for a couple of years...my ob/gyn is in ghanna...northeast ob/gyn...there are about 4 doctors in the office...i love my doc, dr e. sabol...not sure this may be far for you...good luck

this, except my doc is Dr. Michael Sprague....love him

• Here's the link to the Columbus Nesties -- it went off the official Nest awhile ago: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ColumbusNesties/index/

I've been going to Kingsdale Gynecologic Associates on Lane Ave. for 5 years -- my doc there isn't taking new patients but I've heard great things about all the doctors there.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickerscharlatti's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I live in clintonville and I also go to Drs. Artman, Turner & Poole on Fishinger Blvd. I love Dr. Turner, but have heard many positive things about all 3 doctor's. 
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/23setli.jpg[/IMG]
  • I go to Northeast OBGYN in Gahanna.  I see Dr. Parker.  I recently switched because I live in Westerville and St. Ann's is much more convenient for me to deliver at.  Prior to Dr. Parker, I went to Dr. Lindauer at Northwest OBGYN.  She is a great doctor and delivers at Riverside.  Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards