Infertility

Very faint line again 15dpo

So I tested this morning and there is still a faint 2nd line...wouldn't you think it would be darker at 15 dpo??

Re: Very faint line again 15dpo

• some people have very slow to rise betas (but have very healthy pregnancies).  when is your beta?  two lines is two lines sister!  congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i don't know what my beta is.  i have yet to go to an RE.  my obgyn is not monitoring me closely.  i've only gone for progesterone check on day 23 which confirmed ovulation.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes the darkness of the line has to do with the amount of dye in the test and not how pregnant you are. Congratulations!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • When is your BETA? It could be late implanter? Good luck.
  • YOu might just have  a late little starter in there... call your dr in the am!

Good luck and congrats! :) 

• I am going to reach here a little bit. I checked out your chart and I question your coverline, mostly by the open circles, but clearly from the rise a few days after it was given. So I am reaching and going to say you are only about 12 dpo at best. It is completely normal to have a light line. THe fact that it is still there means something!! Do you have a beta scheduled?

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • FF pointed out that I may have ovulated later.  No beta scheduled.  I don't have an RE.
  • You can ask for a beta from your OB/GYN.  Not all do them automatically, but hopefully they will if you request one.  Call them in the morning.  And congrats!
  • lurker coming out

congrats, can't wait to hear a beta number

• i'll definitely ask my dr tomorrow!  thank you!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"