Maryland Babies

Pediatrician recommendations for Bel Air/White Marsh

Hi everyone - my DH and I are in the process of narrowing down a pediatrician for our little one. Any good recommendations in the Bel Air or White Marsh/Perry Hall areas? Thanks! Smile

Re: Pediatrician recommendations for Bel Air/White Marsh

• Dr Joseph Garcia on Belair Rd near Ridge.
  • Dr Naughton at North Park Pediatics, near the jail in Harford county.
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't speak from experience, but all of the recommendations I have gotten are for Dr Joseph Garcia.
  • Pediatric Partners in Bel Air- Drs Lamonico, Seymore, Hartwig and Henning. They are wonderful- we were  just there tonight. They came highly recommended by people at my last 2 jobs. We love them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ditto Lisa & Mickey...we have been very pleased with them.
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • My DS sees Dr. Machiran.  He is located in Nottingman on Rossville Blvd.  The office isn't the fanciest, but he is a GREAT pedi; we love him!
    Nothing to see here....
  • imageABC-123:
    My DS sees Dr. Machiran.  He is located in Nottingman on Rossville Blvd.  The office isn't the fanciest, but he is a GREAT pedi; we love him!

We also see Dr. Machiran. He's wonderful! He doesn't have a nurse so you get one on one personalized care from him. He has even opened his office for us on a holiday- he's very dedicated to his job and my son just loves him.

• Dr. Harsha Bhagtani, or any of the other doctors in the Frankin Square Peds Office off of Honeygo Blvd. I love Dr. Bhagtani, she's extremely thorough and takes her time.
  • Pediatric Partners is great (they are off of 924 near MacPhail).  They are very timely with returning messages and they have young and old docs so you get a little bit of each.  We see Henning and she's great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"