Oregon Babies

GTG @ Washington Park. Tues, Aug. 25 at 2pm

We are still getting together on Tuesday right? :)
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: GTG @ Washington Park. Tues, Aug. 25 at 2pm

• yup! I think we have 5 coming?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm going to try to make it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 50/50 now. My tear didn't completely heal right, so a section will be re-cut and re-stitched that morning. ...I may not be up to a park day :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepeachypear:
    I'm 50/50 now. My tear didn't completely heal right, so a section will be re-cut and re-stitched that morning. ...I may not be up to a park day :(

Oh no!  EEkk.  Well I hope everything is well after that.  What a pain. :(

• imagepeachypear:
    I'm 50/50 now. My tear didn't completely heal right, so a section will be re-cut and re-stitched that morning. ...I may not be up to a park day :(

Oh, and by the way, Maeve is SOOO sweet!  So beautiful!

• imagepeachypear:

Ouch.  I can see where you wouldn't feel up to it, wishing you a pain free day!

• imagesleepyocean:

imagepeachypear:

Ouch.  I can see where you wouldn't feel up to it, wishing you a pain free day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I might come! Where in the park are you meeting? (I've never been there before.)
  • We meet at the Children's Park, last time we met next to the sandbox, I think we'll do that again, I'll have a very colorful quilt!
  • I want to come but I don't drive/we only have one car and DH takes it to work. I'm thinking if he can come home on his lunch break I'll see if he can take me over to the MAX or something. Is anyone else taking the MAX?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagesoontobe05:
    I want to come but I don't drive/we only have one car and DH takes it to work. I'm thinking if he can come home on his lunch break I'll see if he can take me over to the MAX or something. Is anyone else taking the MAX?

Hey.. I live pretty close to you.  Do you want a ride?  I even have a carseat that is not being used! LOL

• I can't make this one, have to work...have a great time!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My friend and I might be coming tomorrow if we can find a car to borrow. We don't have any kids, but we're both currently pregnant. Hopefully we can spot you ladies if there's a crowd at the park.  :)
  • imageAngelcake:

imagesoontobe05:
    I want to come but I don't drive/we only have one car and DH takes it to work. I'm thinking if he can come home on his lunch break I'll see if he can take me over to the MAX or something. Is anyone else taking the MAX?

Hey.. I live pretty close to you.  Do you want a ride?  I even have a carseat that is not being used! LOL

Aww you're so sweet to offer!! My mom actually called this morning and we're going to head out to Vancouver to see my niece for her 2month bday tomorrow. Hopefully next time though! Thanks again so much!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"