Birth Stories
Options

Long overdue.... vaginal birth story

I was 4 days overdue when I went into labor.  My labor began Wed night into Thursday. The pain was bearable. By  Friday morning and afternoon the pain was erratic but becoming unbearable. I was able to eat some Chinese food when the pain subsided. Later into Friday evening  the pain started to overtake me! I went to the hospital, with my husband and parents , but was sent home after walking for hours without my labor progressing. I went home in agony?.my husband slept. He was so tired?long night. I called my mom to help me time the contractions because dear hubby couldn?t hang. The contractions were so powerful that I couldn?t speak. I woke hubby up and told him WE MUST GO! He mumbled under his breath, this time they are keeping you?or I?m flipping out! Lol.  I was examined and was told I hadn?t progressed. I walked some more as I cried in horror?the pain. The pain! Finally, a nurse took pity on me?she manually stretched me to 3 cm so I could be admitted and get the epi?I could have kissed her!  I was admitted into the hospital about 7am. I got the epi and was on cloud 9 by 10am.  After I was given Pitocin my labor went fast....I went from 3 to 5 to 10 in about 2 hours. I pushed until I thought I would pass out...the Dr had to use a vacuum to get him out. I had him at 3:55pm Saturday. 7 Ibs 13.9 oz. 21 inches long. Once I saw him it was all worth it! Happy 6 month bday Sammy!

Fibroids, PCOS, Endo, 2 Laps, Cyst, HSG revealed blocked tubes, mymomectomy, IUI & Clomid and much prayer! We had our miracle!

Re: Long overdue.... vaginal birth story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"