Orange County Babies
Options

Anyone have the Peg Perego aria and/or Primo Viaggio?

We're heavily considering this stroller, however it only seems to work with the Peg Perego primo viaggio car seat which is very expensive. The cheapest I found is $275. It also doesn't seem to be as highly rated as the Graco infant seats.

Thoughts from anyone with this car seat? Is it worth the money?

Re: Anyone have the Peg Perego aria and/or Primo Viaggio?

• Options

I have both the car seat and stroller and i love them it was worth the money! I just recently changed car seats since my son grew out it but still use the stroller everyday. hope this helps :) good luck  

• Options

I have the car seat and my only complaint is that it is heavy -- esp with a 5-6 month old in it.  I have lifted the Graco and Chico car seats and they feel amaxingly light in comparison.  Other than that, the care seat is great.

I have the Peg Peregp Pliko P3 which I bought with the car seat for my daughter.  I think it is fine but definitely not as great of a ride as some of the strollers out there with inflatable wheels (like the BOB).  But  no complaints other than it is a little plasticky for the price.

Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have the car seat but the pliko p3 stroller, i agree with calips the car seat is super heavy with a infant in it (or im a weakass, which is very possible) but she likes it, its more upright seating then some other brands but my dd doesnt seem to mind. the reason why i chose the p3 over the aria is because the p3 is an umbrella fold in a full size stroller.she also looks comfy in it (i know you asked about the aria but just saying) also i did not use the stroller with the infant seat- i used a snap and go until she was old enough to sit in the stroller.
  • Options
    i have the carseat and the p3 as well.  the carseat is indeed heavy, but i really didn't carry it around by itself anyway so it wasn't that big of a problem. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i also have a primo viaggio and a pliko p3. ?i am not a huge fan of the car seat b/c it's so heavy. ?and, it's a little difficult to tighten the straps compared to other car seats that i've since tried. ?it's not a terrible seat, but i'm not sure i'd buy it again (and i got it for $140) if i had the choice! ?check out albeebaby.com b/c they always have closeouts for great deals on perego merchandise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"