Oregon Babies
Options

GTG in the 'couve!

I'm up for lunch at Cisco's on Tuesday September 1st! Does that work for everyone who is interested? If not, I'm probably the most flexible. I just picked a day that our local Mom's group had nothing going on.

Re: GTG in the 'couve!

• Options
    I'm good for that day... assuming I am not in labor! :) Wanna ride together little mama?
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Heck NO! What if you go into labor while you're with me? Just kidding. Of course I want to ride together!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm having awful thoughts of Angela's water breaking in the restaurant...me having to throw my margarita on the table to sterilize it (alcohol, see...), her push, push, pushing, and me and Alyssa delivering a baby.

I don't know if I can make it.  That date works for me...but I'm not equipped to deliver a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...... I could use my cell phone to call 911, and a hot shirtless paramedic would show up to deliver the baby... OK I'm in!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What is Cisco's?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageThe_Jen626:

Oh wait...... I could use my cell phone to call 911, and a hot shirtless paramedic would show up to deliver the baby... OK I'm in!!

Oh babyY!! LMAO!  FORGET THE BABY!!!  I think I just want this guy!!

Oops, that was my 15 year old teenage boy hormones kicking in again!  Yikes!

OMG!  I am starving!  NACHOS SOUND SO GOOD NOW!!!!!

• Options

Hi Girls!  I've been on this board in the past, but it was quite a while ago.  (back when I was pregnant)  I now mostly hang out on PAL, but would like to get to know some more "local" girls.  I live about 45 minutes north of PDX, but I'm willing to travel to meet more mommies.  I would love to join you at your GTG if you wouldn't mind.

• Options
    image**Sissy**:

Hi Girls!  I've been on this board in the past, but it was quite a while ago.  (back when I was pregnant)  I now mostly hang out on PAL, but would like to get to know some more "local" girls.  I live about 45 minutes north of PDX, but I'm willing to travel to meet more mommies.  I would love to join you at your GTG if you wouldn't mind.

Me too!  We will both be at the Bridgeport thing on the 23rd as well!
  • Options

Yeah!

• Options

Sissy we would love for you to join us! Do you live in Longview? Angelcake and I are all to familiar with that area.

And Cisco's is a Mexican restaurant at 10820 Ne Coxley Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662 Its between 4th Plain and SR 500 past the mall (toward Orchards).

Jumper, tell us what your ideal time is to slip away from work for lunch and we can meet then since I imagine the rest of us are a bit more flexible.

Jen, I nearly peed my pants reading your post!

Angelcake can we stop at Ikea on the way there or home? BTW, I think G is going to come too if she isn't working ;-) I need to pick up a table and chair set for Tre and heard they are super inexpensive there.

• Options
    Yep!  You got it right.  Sounds like you guys had an interesting experience up here?
  • Options

I lived in Longview for 9 years before moving to Rainier for a few years and Angelcake is also from Rainier.

• Options
    Ah, gotcha.  We live out of town, but that is still officially our address.
  • Options
    imageLisiLynn:

Angelcake can we stop at Ikea on the way there or home? BTW, I think G is going to come too if she isn't working ;-) I need to pick up a table and chair set for Tre and heard they are super inexpensive there.

Darn, I wish I would have known about the table!  They had one on clearance last week! 

Whoohoo!  Fun with G!

• Options
    I wanna go! Big Smile
  • Options

imagefaithhollett:
    I wanna go! Big Smile

Come!!  If you have a new baby.. We will all be loving him!!! :)

• Options
    Yay- a GTG in my neck of the woods.  What time do we want to meet?  Brianna and I would love to GTG.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"