Texas Babies
Options

Playgroup

We need to get a playgroup started ladies!  I know it's been a crazy summer for me - and probably you too!  I was thinking maybe we could do something in September - either pool or a walking group. I'd like to start going to Storytime at the library whenever that starts back up too - maybe we could go to that and walk before or after......

here's the link for the library schedule and a map:

https://mysapl.org/location.aspx?id=bro&

If you notice, it lists all of SA's libraries and most all of them do a baby storytime about the same times...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Playgroup

• Options

Just looked up the storytime and there is a "Babytime" story time and it starts Wed Aug 26 at 9:30am at Brookhollow Library.  It only lasts 15 min.

Anyone want to join me???

• Options
    I'll do storytime when I get back from vacation! And Playgroup too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepkate98:

Just looked up the storytime and there is a "Babytime" story time and it starts Tues Aug 25 at 9:30am at Brookhollow Library.  It only lasts 15 min.

Oh no! Is Storytime now on Tuesdays :( Bummer, that's my work day!

• Options
    imagelauren&matt:
    imagepkate98:

Just looked up the storytime and there is a "Babytime" story time and it starts Tues Aug 25 at 9:30am at Brookhollow Library.  It only lasts 15 min.

Oh no! Is Storytime now on Tuesdays :( Bummer, that's my work day!

No, I just looked again and they still have Wed's too!  I was thinking of doing Wed instead b/c I have something on Tuesdays already!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"