Parenting

PSA: UdderCovers.com is a SCAM

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bidfuel-c177526.html

Udder Covers is a BIG scam. Its only run by 2 people a husband and wife team. They just use that site to get your credit card numbers. The nestie named Purrrfect posted about this a few months ago. Some nesties had their credit cards charged overseas for large amounts.

Re: PSA: UdderCovers.com is a SCAM

• I got one from there and haven't had anything crazy happen to my account...yet.  It was before Maren was born too. 
  • Brewster not ALL card numbers get taken. Just google it and you will find out more or ask Purrfect about it.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank goodness I was one of hte lucky ones then.  That's terrible. 
  • I used paypal yesterday when I ordered so they wouldn't even have access to my credit card numbers, paypal keeps that private.  I figured it was only $9 if I didn't get anything and I thought I remembered Brew and others saying everything worked out fine.
  • Interesting - a few quick Google searches will show that the link you posted up there was basically slander.
  • imageDaiLyght:
    Interesting - a few quick Google searches will show that the link you posted up there was basically slander.

STFU and back your a*s out of my post.

• imageM&B2008:

imageDaiLyght:
    Interesting - a few quick Google searches will show that the link you posted up there was basically slander.

STFU and back your a*s out of my post.

whoa...seriously?

Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • All I did was C&P a post from 0-6. That's the extent of my "knowledge" on the subject! And, i thought you could type ass?
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got one shortly after DD was born, paid just the shipping and nothing happened w/ my cc. Also two friends of mine ordered too and nothing happened to them either, they received their products.
  • imageAngelaSue:
    I got one shortly after DD was born, paid just the shipping and nothing happened w/ my cc. Also two friends of mine ordered too and nothing happened to them either, they received their products.

ditto all the above- I (and a friend) ordered one not too long ago and already received it.

• imagePurrrfect433:
    All I did was C&P a post from 0-6. That's the extent of my "knowledge" on the subject! And, i thought you could type ass?

Got your AE's mixed up do ya? 

• My response to the other post -

imageMrsCali_Bride:
    imagednagal:
    Purrrfect433,
    check the responses to the uddercovers post, "I thought I could type A$S" 

I could be wrong, but the way I read Purrrf's post was that when she posted about uddercovers.com a few months ago that she C&P'd a post from 0-6.  As to the part you typed out, I read that to be her telling M&B that the last time she checked, ass wasn't one of the words that the nest bleeped out.

I know that she had an AE in the past but I seriously doubt that she would have the time to create one (especially one as stupid as M&B) with three little ones at home, the youngest being less than six weeks old.  I think you're accusing the wrong person.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • apologies if I am, addressed my additional thoughts in the other post. 
  • LOL! You're kidding, right? For the record, no. I'm not M&B and I'm ever-so-slightly smarter than to eff up like that. Thanks for the speculation, though. Nice C&Ping. LOVE the clicky link to my profile. Clever girl:)
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"