Illinois Babies

Looking for Furniture stores near Lombard/Naperville area

I'm from Iowa and we'll be driving to Downer's Grove/Lombard area next weekend and staying in Naperville. Can anyone recommend big furniture stores that might have a nice clearance or scratch and dent selection? It doesn't need to be fancy, just looking for a desk on the cheaper side ($200-400)

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for Furniture stores near Lombard/Naperville area

• It's hit or miss, but there is a Carson's and Crate and Barrel Outlet in Naperville.  On Jefferson between Rte 59 and Ogden.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Roomplace showroom in Lombard (off 355 and North Ave.) has a nice scratch and dent area.

IKEA in Schaumburg or Bolingbrook

• Loading the player...
  • in carol stream their is a cort furniture (which is a furniture rental company) showroom, which sells their furniture after its been rented so sometimes there are a couple scratches but they still look good and they are really cheap!
  • imageheather121709:
    in carol stream their is a cort furniture (which is a furniture rental company) showroom, which sells their furniture after its been rented so sometimes there are a couple scratches but they still look good and they are really cheap!

I second Cort (and not just cause I work for the company!). You can find some great deals :)?

• Lil Deb N Heir in Naperville is great! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"