Oregon Babies

The last month is not so enjoyable! :( ~VENT!!!!

Oh my gosh!  So I am a believer about the last month is so uncomfortable!!  Lord, all this time I thought it was just over exaggerated! GRR!  I wish it was!  Between feeling that if I stand for more than 3 minutes my belly starts hurting SOO bad pretty much for the rest of the day, my back, my sides, cruddy sleep... Hmm what else.. Oh, and since I don't want to stand, I don't get ANYTHING done that requires standing, like organizing the baby room!!  Totally overwhelmed!  AHHh...  And... my mom is willing to come help... she was here last week and did SOO much, but she totally gets on my last nerve!  Not sure how much more I could take of her and her passive personality!  But then I feel like I break her heart if I tell her no.. she doesn't need to come help. LOL  AHHh!!

Ok.. vent over :)  Taking a deep breath and listening to my "Baby Needs Bach" music.  So relaxing lmao.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: The last month is not so enjoyable! :( ~VENT!!!!

• I never made it to my last month, but I can imagine how uncomfortable it must be.  I know how frustrating it is to not be able to do anything to prepare.  Hang in there not too much longer now, and the reward is so wonderful =) 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hang in there. It will be over before you know it and you'll realize how worth it the pain and exhaustion all was! You know what I was going through in my last couple months and now, I don't even remember how bad it was because all I can think about is how happy I am and blessed that it all worked out and I have a beautiful little girl. You'll be fine and LO will be here soon to make you happy! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Really...Just be lucky you can have a baby. Be grateful some people would give anything to feel the discomforts of pregnancy.
  • Thank you Sleepy and Soontobe!  :)  Can't wait to see his little self!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"