Pennsylvania Babies
Options

BRU Coupon Code?

Does anyone have a coupon code that I can use online? I would have thought that I would have gotten some coupons by now since we registered a few weeks ago, but I guess not. If so, thanks!

Do you have to sign up seperately from your registry to receive coupons? They mentioned grandparents receiving coupons, I would have thought the same for us.

Re: BRU Coupon Code?

• Options

Here's one I found online:

Coupon 1

• Options

Thanks Jen!

I was hoping to find a 15% off one since it is a big item...but if I can't, even $5 is better than none!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    they give out 15% off coupons a lot in the store. I'm not sure if they were good online or not. I am on their email list and haven't gotten any coupons the last few weeks. When I did they were for % off of specific items - 15% off any pack n play or 15% off a stroller, 10% off bottles, etc. I didn't get any coupons from registering until the registry completion coupon. The ones I get are just from signing up for their emails.
  • Options
    I have to dig around, but I have a bunch of the in-stores that I won't use. Not sure if they have a code to use online, but I can check if I find them. I'd gladly mail them to you, too, if that's easier and you'll be in the store.
  • Options
    LClaire - thanks for looking! If you find a coupon code, that would be great. Otherwise, when we meet about CD, I can always get one then - which I'll be emailing you tonight. Thanks!!
  • Options
    I found one!!! 15% off one baby item- code# 929698 good thru 8/20 and another one for the same thing good 8/21 - 8/27 code# 929702
  • Options
    thank you thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"