LGBT Parenting
Options

must...sleep..now...

I am soooo tired. Struggling to stay upright in my chair. I can't believe I have a whole hour and a half of work left. Ugh.

On the up-side, when I told my boss today that I'm pregnant, and told her what the doc said about the fact that I should lay down for 20 minutes two times a day (during the work day), she said she'd look into a solution for me. Apparently she knows about some hidden storage room, and she thinks they are storing a couch in there! It is probably gross, but I'd take just about anything right now! And having something close is wayyy better than the 40 minute round trip it takes to walk down to the health unit and back. Here's hoping she gets that key!!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure

Re: must...sleep..now...

• Options

Yuck to an hour and a half left! You could always pull a Seinfeld and take a nap under your desk! lol. I hope that time flies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yup! Take a pillow and a nice blanket and nap under your desk! Lets hope she gets the key and that the room is not gross! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I so wish I could nap under my desk. Unfortunately, one wall of my office (the one that faces my staff) is glass. Stupid design, IMO. I know it's supposed to make people seem accessible, but every now and then I'd like some privacy (like so I can nap!! Wink). Sigh...
  • Options

I feel ya.  I think the pregnancy exhaustion I've read about is starting to happen.  By about 2:30-3pm I'm sooo tired.  Part of it is my fault for not going to bed until around midnight but that never bothered me before. :-(

Glad you're going to get your nap space! :-)

• Options
    oh i hope you get your nap space soon! my wife was so tired the first trimester, too. she'd sit down on the couch and be out in a matter of minutes.
  • Options
    imageTwo*True:

I feel ya.  I think the pregnancy exhaustion I've read about is starting to happen.  By about 2:30-3pm I'm sooo tired.  Part of it is my fault for not going to bed until around midnight but that never bothered me before. :-(

Glad you're going to get your nap space! :-)

Midnight?!! I'm so impressed! I used to regularly go to bed at 12, 1, 2 am, but since about week 6 I've been fighting to stay awake past 8 pm. Some days I make it to 9, but I rarely (if ever) make it to 10 pm. I need to get TiVo or something because I keep missing all my favorite TV shows...
  • Options
    I love to sleep! So when we do get pregnant im looking forward to having an excuse for going to bed early. Although I ma miss Greys Anatomy, at that point we may have to invest in TiVo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"