Maryland Babies

Daycare in 21236 zipcode

I am trying to find some information on Munchkin Land  Daycare.  It is a home daycare on Sipple Ave in the Linover neighborhood of Nottingham.  I tried looking up records online but was not able to locate them. Has anyone ever used this daycare? I was able to locate this daycare on the MD Website that lists licensed providers just not the one that has inspection reports.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Daycare in 21236 zipcode

• Also, if anyone has recommendations for Daycares in this area I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to look at centers or in home daycares within two or three miles of my house. I am trying to avoid going up Belair Road towards Perry Hall (basically beyond the Giant for those familiar with the area) if possible as AM and PM traffic is heavy. I don't know anyone with children Daycare so getting recommendations has not been easy. Another Daycare I found online is Teddy Bear Daycare on Belair Road. Thank you.
  • I am going to be starting a service (not really a business in January..I am due in Nov. and in order to stay at home with my LO, I need to watch 3 children during the day. I am excited!

I am charging $170.00 per child. I am not licensed but after talking with TONS of mom's, I have found that a lot of Mom's are fine with that as long as the person is caring and capable.

I want to give a lot of care to the children I watch, so I don't want to be licensed and have a ton of kids in my home, that would not get individual attention.

I live in Parkville....don't know if that is too far for you. I am getting re-certified in CPR and First Aid this Fall....

My degree is in Early Childhood Education and was a Nanny for years. I currently work in an all-girls school and will miss it but am really looking forward to this new stage of my life as a provider.

• Loading the player...
  • Parkville Nazarene Christian Daycare is amazing and their prices are the most competetive in the area. The website is www.parkvilledaycare.org there are a few nesties who use this daycare!
  • imageABMcKinney:
    Parkville Nazarene Christian Daycare is amazing and their prices are the most competetive in the area. The website is www.parkvilledaycare.org there are a few nesties who use this daycare!

Parkville is great. My DD has been going there for a year! My niece and a friends dd also goes there.  

• A girl I went to school with just opened up a daycare near whitemarsh mall , her number is 4140-931-1413. You can look her up on Facebook. HoneyBee Daycare

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1808045337&v=info&viewas=1069159100&ref=ts

• thank you for all of the information. I feel so overwhelmed with this process. Nothing like finding out you are expecting and then rushing to find Daycare you will not need for year LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"