Upstate NY Babies

Rochester Dr.'s

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a good reccomendation for a primary care physician and an OB/GYN in the Monroe county area? Thanks!!

In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
Lydia, born July 12, 2010
Labor buddy to Kelly0615

Re: Rochester Dr.'s

• PCP - Highland Family Care

OBGYN - Highly Reccommend, Lake Affect OBGYN on Helendale Rd. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • OBGYN- I <3 Womans gynecology and childbirth associates! I see Dr Lim......can't say enough about the practice. They are on S. Clinton in Brighton.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love West Ridge OB/GYN, they have offices in Greece and Webster.  All the doctors have hours at both locations.  I see Dr. Colleen Raymond.  Here's their website: www.wrog.org
  • I go to Parkwest Womens Health on S. Clinton Ave and they have an office in Bushnells Basin. I had a lot of problems (1 m/c at 5 1/2 wks, incompetent cervix, and had to be on bedrest) but had a wonderful doctor and now have a 7 wk old daughter. My doctor is Uma Penmetsa and there are others there too that I saw throughout the pregnancy that were terrific. I don't know about a PCP because I live 45 minutes south of Rochester.
    NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also go to Parkwest Women's Health.  My whole family actually goes there.  My mom recommended it to me since she sees all different OBs on the childbirth floor at Strong and told me that I can't go wrong with this office as any doctor in the practice is really good.  My dr there is Dr Harvey, but I have a friend that sees Dr Penmetsa and loves her, and I will be seeing Dr Fichter today since Dr Harvey is out of town today.

I love my PCP as well - Dr John Andolina.  It is just down the road from Parkwest in the Clinton Crossings plaza.  His PA Steve DAmbrosia is great as well.

• Hi-

I just found this board- very excited! 

My OB is Dr. Karen Duguid at Parkwest Womens Health.  I can't say enough good things about her or the office.  They were great for everything!

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"