Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Back to work tomorrow

I know that I am really fortunate to have had so much time off, but I'm so sad to be going to back to work!

I've been really wishy washy about it lately. Part of me is excited to feel like I'm contributing again and have a more structured routine, but I'm going to miss my LO so much!

I hope she's okay without me!

Thanks for letting me vent a little.

Re: Back to work tomorrow

• Options
    I'm right there with you.  Today is my first day back (mostly orientation stuff) full time since DS was born exactly 11 months ago.  I worked part time for most of that time, but I just feel like this is different.  Know that the transition will probably be harder on you than it is on your LO.  Vent here anytime!  A lot of us are in the same boat.  Good luck to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was just going to call you to ask if it was today.  I'm sorry that this is such a difficult thing to do.  It's been 3 months for me and I still have sad days but it helps that Ethan is thriving in our daycare setting.  I know Brynne will too.  Good luck tomorrow and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything!!!  ((Hugs))
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it was definitely harder on me than Bryce and we're already adjusting to our routine. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and Brynne.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck! I hope things go well for you :-)

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies. I keep going in and out of sadness/denial. I know it will be fine, I just can't believe this day is here. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Awww -good luck! I hope it slowly gets better for you:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"