Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Selling an infant seat?

Is anyone considering selling their infant car seat?  My parents are looking to get an infant seat for their car for when we move out to San Francisco to use when we come out to visit.  We really would rather not have to check our carseats, so I thought I'd ask here first!

Re: Selling an infant seat?

• Options
    We definitely might be willing to sell ours. I never take it out anymore and we'll probably just install a convertible in the next month or two. Send me an email if you want - when were you hoping to have one?
  • Options
    I have two Graco Snugrides (Delancy pattern I think - purple and gray) and an extra base listed on Craigs List. They're sitting in our junk room and I've been planning to relist them soon - I want to be rid of them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a chicco with two extra bases, you are welcome to them if you like.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

We need it by around November for sure, but I'd love to have it soon, probably a nesting thing.  

Spunkie:  how old is your Chicco?  is it the one that holds up to 22 pounds or 30?  We currently use a chicco.  has it been in any car accidents?  

How old are your snugrides?   

How much would you ladies want for them?

• Options
    also thanks for responding!
  • Options

I know the one is from when Adam was born, so probably around December 2007. The other one is older, let me check. Neither was in an accident.

• Options
    Finally checked. One is from 1994, so that one is probably on the cusp of extinction. The other one is 1997, and that's the one I bought for Adam. I was asking $60 for the two seats and an extra base, but I'd take $25 for just the new car seat, since it seems like that's all you really need.
  • Options

Rachel-

Do you mean 2007, not 1997?  Do you have any pictures of the carseat by any chance?  The newer one? 

• Options
    Yes, I did mean 2007, and 2004 of course. Whoops! I'm out of date! However, I have someone who contacted me from Craigs List before I saw this who wants the whole set. I really can't turn that down since it's everything in one big swoop. If that falls through however, I can let you know. I'm sorry! When it rains it pours. I've had these seats for sale forever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"