Minnesota Babies
Options

Went to the Saint Paul Farmer's Market today....

And ran across "Sweet Cheeks Baby Food".  https://sweetcheeksbabyfood.com/default.asp

I don't know if I linked that right or not. 

Anyway, you can order online and then pickup your order, or they offer delivery in the MSP area (for a fee, of course).

Re: Went to the Saint Paul Farmer's Market today....

• Options
    that is really cool
  • Options
    That's cool, but you can make your own for way cheaper.  (And it's easy!)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is super easy to make your own food.  It doesn't require mad culinary skills either!
  • Options

Did you know the delivery fee is waived if you're in St Paul? Or you can place an order online and then just pick it up at the market. It's great.

AND, Sweet Cheeks Baby Food is a menu item at the Birchwood Cafe in Minneapolis... a great way to taste test! And just really fun! I love that babies are welcome at the Birchwood.

• Options
    imagest paul girl:

Did you know the delivery fee is waived if you're in St Paul? Or you can place an order online and then just pick it up at the market. It's great.

AND, Sweet Cheeks Baby Food is a menu item at the Birchwood Cafe in Minneapolis... a great way to taste test! And just really fun! I love that babies are welcome at the Birchwood.

For those prices, I think she should deliver, feed it to my baby, and then clean up afterward.

• Options
    Most organic food does cost a bit more... and Sweet Cheeks is all made from ingredients coming from local farms. Our experience has been that it is all food too; no extra water added. We added water and really stretched it. It's very tasty too... apparently it's all roasted. I completely understand the prices being somewhat limiting though.
  • Options
    The Sweet Cheeks lady is very nice (we've met her at the farmer's market, too) and I'm sure the food is tasty, but it really is so easy and so much cheaper to make your own baby food. 
  • Options

Ladies, ladies! I realize that it's not a frugal option, and that it's easy to make baby food.

She was a nice lady with an interesting business plan. I'm not attempting to sell you on it. Just trying to make some conversation on the board, that's all.

• Options
    I agree! I just think it's wonderful that people are making their own baby food, that nutrition and organics are important... we all care so much about the health of babies and that's the most important part, no matter where you get your food or who makes it, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"