Upstate NY Babies
Options

what does your LO sleep in?

I'm bad at guessing if Ethan is warm or cool enough.  I've just been putting him in a footed sleeper and that's it.  We don't have the air on.  If it's warm I turn on the fan in his room. 

Re: what does your LO sleep in?

• Options

I'm probaby a bad guesser too.  G is in a light footed terrycloth sleeper and s/s onesie tonight.

• Options
    DD sleeps in a t-shirt and her swaddle sack.  If the air is on and it seems cold, i'll throw a light blanket on her lower half, if its really hot I omit the shirt.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Justin sleeps in a onesie most nights. If it's a little cooler I'll put his baby legs on him and some socks. On nights that it's cold he wear feetsie zip up jammies. I cover him with a crochet blanket every night.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member

Since it's been so cool at night, we've actually used light fleece footy pj's. Other than that, light footy pj's or 2-piece pj's. His feet tend to get really cold (just like his mommy's), so we like to keep his feet covered. We've covered him in fleece blankets since he was a couple months old. I've found that if he is cold, he'll let us know.

• Options
    My son gets so hot, so easily.  He sweats so much!  So this summer he's just been sleeping in a t-shirt.  He sleeps in footed sleepers in the winter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"