Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Cherry Crest Adventure Farm

Has anyone ever been there?  Do you think it would be worth it to take an active 19 month old?  I am trying to come up with some ideas other than playgrounds for Eli, that are inexpensive, but still in Lancaster so we do not have to drive too far.  Is it there with Cherry Hill Orchard?  I think its only $14 for me, and then Eli is free.  Just wanted to see what you guys think!

Re: Cherry Crest Adventure Farm

• Options

I don't know about the farm, but Cherry Hill Orchard is on our route to the beach!

Is it an animal farm or a picking fruit farm? If an animal farm, I think it would be worth it. Adam loved going to an animal farm last month.

• Options
    Well I am not sure if Cherry Hill and Cherry Crest are the same thing.  Cherry Hill is a fruit picking, and Cherry Crest is a whole bunch of outdoor farm stuff, I think family friendly.  Wanted to see if its worth the $14.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cherry Hill Orchard is definitely different. You actually go past Cherry Crest when you do the trian ride with the Strasburg RR. Cherry Crest is supposed to be absolutely AMAZING!! Our mom's group went a month or two ago, but I didn't because I wasn't sure how it would be with wrangling both kids. We got lots of raves and we're thinking of going on the weekend in the fall so that DH can come with us. Have you been to Daniel's Den? That's supposed to be lots of fun, too! Or the petting zoo at Long's Park. Story times at the libraries..Buchanan Park for the wading pool...market...Roots. Those are all of my go-to trips to get out of the house:)
  • Options
    Oh, and call and ask, but I remember them saying something about paying once the $14 and being able to go back as many times as you want until a certain date. It might be over or almost over, but I know that made them all even happier about the cost:)
  • Options
    Thanks Lillian!  We actually live 1.4 miles from Daniels Den and we go just about every day, haha.  I like the long's park petting zoo, but the last two times we went, it was not so clean and there was poop everywhere!  plus, the one miniature horse or pony what ever it is, was limping really bad and i just felt bad for it.  I think I may check out cherry crest next week if I do not go into labor, haha.  Otherwise, it just may be a fall trip so we can get our pumpkins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"