Florida Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Clearwater/ St Pete area?

Hey can I get any recommendations for this area for a Pediatrician? I've been looking online but it would be nice to get a recommendation from someone that already loves there DR!

Re: Pediatricians in Clearwater/ St Pete area?

• Options
    I'm in the same boat as you - this is my first, so I don't have any experience with Peds but a friend recommended Dr. Rommel with North Pinellas Children's Medical Center.  It's a large practice with multiple doctors in Palm Harbor, so I don't know if that is too far north for you.  Not sure if they have offices elsewhere or not...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would reccommend Dr. Audrey Johnson-Milas (Dr. Milas), Dr. Steven Morgan, OR Dr. Sterling (forgot her first name...love her, very nice, and she was the one that came to see us at the hospital after giving birth to my now 3-year-old)........at Suncoast Pediatrics on West Bay Drive (Largo).

I am 22 y/o, and attended there for myself since i was 1 1/2 years old, and still go there for my kids. I love them. I reccommend those three doctors because they are the ones (especially Milas) to nip things in the butt. Other Dr. or Nurse Practitioner will say "wait and see" and then its like your there the next day. Milas is great for saying "here's a 'script, give her breathing treatments 2 times a day, etc etc" and it nips it in the butt, and my daughter gets better asap. she doesnt do the "wait and see" crap, she knows what its like to be up with her children through the night, and she was my favorite going there as a kid. shes straight to the point.

Dr. Morgan is great Pro-Breastfeeding, he will tell you not to listen to what other people say, and breastfeeding is great, etc, etc. (I breastfed my daughter until the April before her 2nd bday in July).

And then, Dr. Sterling, shes just a sweetheart. she once told the nurse she would just love to bring home my baby if she could, that she was so sweet & smart :) I took it as a very nice compliment. She knows what shes doing, has many many years (ive seen them go grey! hehe) of experience!!

Hope my advice helped. --By the way, they are ALL at Suncoast Pediatrics, and work with Morton Plant Hospital, and also if you want a specific doctor, just tell the receptionist that you'd prefer to see so-and-so, if they are there that day (usually i ask who is there, first, and i do it when i set up the appointment, and then when i get there i verify that they have me set up with who i want to see)................

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I take ds to Dr. Ellis in St. Pete. I LOVE her and everyone in the office. I never have to wait for appointments, they get me in asap if I have an emegency, they remember their patients (ran into the dr at Target and she ran over to give Caleb a hug, remembered his name and asked how his ears were doing , which was the last reason we had been in).

I also recommend Dr. Karges on 49th ST. I have been friends with his wife for 20 years. He is great.

• Options
    I highly recommend Dr. Bhumi Uphadyay (spelling on last name).  It's Northeast Pediatrics off of 4 th street.  We started out at St. Pete Peds but only went once.  Enough said on that.  We love dr. Bhumi.  She also has a nurse practitioner, Cassie.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"