North Florida Babies

Baby stores in Jax?

I live in an area that has NOWHERE to shop for baby stuff.  I'm uncomfortable buying things like a stroller, furniture, etc. without trying them out first.  We are coming to Jacksonville for a day to visit some friends, and wondered what I should put at the top of my list for stores to visit.  Specifically we want to look at strollers and upholstered gliders.  I've been to a BabiesRUs but they didn't have many of the brands I'm interested in.  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Baby stores in Jax?

• Hello! I don't have any suggestions, but this board is REALLY slow. We have a few girls who could help you out on the Northeast Florida nest board though! HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photo Credit: www.westhousephotography.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Unfortunately I think BRU is your best bet right now.  We had a USA Baby, but it closed :(

There is Baby Lulu at the Town Center, but they don't carry a lot of stuff in stock, you have to order it.

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I would say Lulu in the town center or the new BabiesRus in the town center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"