Tennessee Babies

I need a dress

Does anyone know of any stores that sell nursing clothes in middle tn area? Nashville would be better but I just really don't want to order off the internet I only have 3 weeks, I would prefer a nursing dress I just want to look good even with my extra baby weight still on..

TIA

Breanna?

Re: I need a dress

• In Franklin, (Cool Springs) there is an adorable store called Pickles and Ice Cream. It can be a bit pricey, but the clothes are really cute!?

They are online too, so you can check out their stuff first. ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I assume you are looking for the wedding. what is the dress? meeting style? beachy? I'm not sure what I'll wear yet.

PIC is nice, but like pp said, it's pricey. Motherhood sells some stuff, but their quality is lacking and they might not have dresses. There are a lot of styles that aren't specifically for nursing that can be used while nursing. I've bought several shirts around town that aren't for nursing but are really easy for nursing.

motherwear.com has some dresses, but I haven't looked in a while to know if they have anything suitable right now. They ship quickly and want you to love the item, so returns are never a big deal if it doesn't work out.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I am looking for the wedding, I looked on motherwear.com but I don't like alot of the stuff It is all so dark... I wanted something lighter and prettier for a beach wedding.

There is a grecian style dress on naturalmotheringshop.com that I really like but I'm nervous about buying off the internet. I might just have to run around town looking, I just hate to drag Elena around all day, she doesn't nap when I do that.?

• we should go looking together....babies' day out...hehe. I'm not sure what I'll wear yet either. let me know if you're interested and we can work out a day to go.

a lot of new styles alow for nursing, so I'm hoping to find something in that respect. I think I already know what Harris will wear. How casual are they doing this, since it's small? I have a dress that I wore to my cousin's wedding last year on the beach, but it was a dressy wedding - a little dressier than a meeting - and the dress is maternity (maybe I could pull it off?). 

Anyhow...call me or let me know if you want to shop together. It's easier to try on and stuff when you have a buddy to watch baby.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"