Illinois Babies
Options

Does anyone know how much photographer charges at Prentice?

Prentice has Bella Baby photography take photos of newborns and you can choose to purchase them if you want. Just wondered if anyone has ordered them or knows how much they charge for prints if you want them or what the packages are, etc. TIA!

Re: Does anyone know how much photographer charges at Prentice?

• Options
    The photo shoot is free.  We just bought the CD and rights to print all of our pics- it wasn't that expensive.  I don't remember the exact cost though.
  • Options
    I think the CD was around $150-$175 for full rights and all of the pictures.  We used the pics for our baby announcement/xmas card and Xmas gifts so it was worth it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh great! That's not bad at all, I figured it would be ridiculously $$$! Great, thanks!
  • Options

We purchased the CD for $160 dollars and have gotten our monies worth as we used the pictures for LOs birth announcement and have sent them on to family and friends. I love the pictures and have received great comments from friends and family. Bring a blanket or outfit that you might want in the pictures. I did not pack clothes for DH and I to wear to be included in the pictures and I really wish that I had remembered to do that, They also offer a package which includes four sittings and pictures within two years at a reduced cost. We purchased that package as well and have a photographer coming to our home next week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    They were great to work with and it was nice to not have to think about one more thing after DS was born.  I'm sure they do a great job for other photos too, but if you can't tell Katie Ryan Photography is also a Chicago favorite so you may want to check her out as well (see siggy pics and PPs siggy pics too).  www.katieryan.com
  • Options
    We just had our baby a few weeks ago and it was $125 for the CD/rights to all photos at Prentice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"