TTC After a Loss

Tuesday Getting to Know You ?

Where did you go to college?

What did you major in?

Grad School?

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)?

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011

Re: Tuesday Getting to Know You ?

• Where did you go to college? - University of Scranton

What did you major in? Communication and Political Science

Grad School? - Nope

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • University of New Hampshire / University of New England

Marine Biology

• Loading the player...
  • Where did you go to college?  Rochester Institute of Technology and Rutgers

What did you major in?  Visual Arts (Photography) and a Minor in Sociology...proven to be oh so useful in the "real" world.

Grad School?  No, but I've debated doing so once my kids are older...in something a little more practical

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)? I did but I went to HS in Rochester, NY
  • It's fun to see where you all have been/are from . . .I should answer my own question, right?

College: Colgate University (Hamilton, NY)

Major: Women's Studies

Grad: SUNY at Buffalo, Law School . . .

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Where did you go to college? University of Kentucky

What did you major in? Individual and Family Development

ectopic 2/09 - 8wks chemical pregnancy 9/09 - 5wks missed miscarriage 2/10 - 6wks miscarriage 8/10 - 9wks miscarriage - chromosomal abnormalities 7/11 - 8wks Last period 10/18 IUI #3 10/29 BFP 11/12
  • College: Pace University, Pleasantville, NY (suburb of NYC)

Major: BA in Human Relations

Grad School: N/A

• Where did you go to college?  George Mason University

What did you major in?  English

Grad School?  Not yet, but hoping to in the near future.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Where did you go to college? Wade College

What did you major in? Fashion Design and Merchandising

Grad School? No, thanks.

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)?I went to high school at Lake Travis HS (Austin, TX) New School for the Arts (Phoenix, AZ) and Gateway Community HS (Phoenix too)
    Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Where did you go to college?  University of California, Davis

What did you major in? Communications, minor in Spanish

Grad School? NO

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)? I did, but I went to HS in Sacramento, CA

• Where did you go to college? What did you major in? Grad School? If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)?
  • Where did you go to college?

East Carolina University

What did you major in?

Recreational Therapy

Grad School?

No

•  Where did you go to college? University of Kentucky

What did you major in? Journalism and English

Grad School? currently a PhD student at Indiana University in Mass Communications

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Mesa and then Glendale Community College here in AZ

I majored in Nursing

I do plan on getting my bachelor's and maybe master's degree in nursing, but I need a break!  I just graduated in May, so next May I will see where we're at and probably go back.  I have no excuse not to as my hospital will pay for it...

As for highschool, I was homeschooled my entire life and I LOVED it.  And for the record, I wasn't socially deprived. Lol. :-P

BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Where did you go to college? Chamberlain College of Nursing
    What did you major in? hmmm.....Nursing I think
    Grad School? Someday...to become a nursing instructor
  • Where did you go to college? miami university in oxford, oH

What did you major in? architecture major, coaching minor

Grad School? university of illinois for masters in architecture

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)? went to college but hs was in oak park, illinois

• I went to modesto junior college for a month or two I think (sad I know I cant even remember lol)  till my POS crown vic broke down so I couldnt get to school.  It took me like a month to get it fixed and once I did I just never went back.....  I didnt even unenroll or drop out or whatever you want to call it I must not have owed them any money bc I never got a bill or anything Lol I went to three different high schools branham high in san jose ca 9-and part of 10 Escalon High in Escalon Ca the rest of 10-and part of 11 Tokay High Lodi Ca another part of 11 and then back to Escalon High for the rest of 11-12 confusing I know lol
  • Where did you go to college? Started at University of Washington, ended at Indiana Wesleyan University

What did you major in? Business Management

Grad School? Maybe someday... would like to get my teaching certificate

• College: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN

Major: History & Political Science

Grad School: University of Virginia; Master's in Public Administration

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • College: Northwestern University

Major: Journalism

Grad School: No, but now that I am working at NU and can get reduced tuition, I may have to think about it. But I'm sort of hoping to be busy with a little bundle of something soon, so there may not be time right now :)

•  Where did you go to college? UCLA

What did you major in? Theatre

Grad School? San Jose State -- I wasn't planning on going to grad school, but I had a job that said they'd pay my tuition if I went to San Jose State -- I certainly wasn't going to pass up a free Masters!

•  Where did you go to college?  Ohio University

What did you major in?  Elementary Education and minored Political Science (strange combination, I know!)

Grad School?  Cleveland State-Gifted Education

• Where did you go to college? University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio  go flyers!

What did you major in?  Psych and Poli Science

Grad School?  nope, but hubby is! :)

Asher Thomas 5.19.10
    Miles Edmund 12.29.11
    Liam Robert 1.21.14
    Baby 4...ok probably another boy here haha 9.20.15
  • Where did you go to college? Eastern Washington University and Washington State University

What did you major in? Nursing and Sociology

Grad School? Not yet, but I probably will

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Where did you go to college? Clarion University of PA

What did you major in? Communications, minor in Business Administration

Grad School? No grad school, but I'd love to some day!

If you didn't go to college, where did you go to high school (city/state)? n/a

• Montana State University - 4 years in Graphic Design - did not finishIndifferent

Now hoping to attend Golden Gate Univerisity for Human Resource

• Where did you go to college? Bloomsburg University

What did you major in? Nursing

• Where did you go to college? San Jose Christian College (now called William Jessup University) but ended up finishing online w/ University of Pheonix

What did you major in? Bible & Theology (4 years) but have a degree in Business Administration (apparently I liked making school take WAY too long)

Grad School? Maybe

• Where did you go to college? West Virginia University

What did you major in? Computer Engineering

Grad School? No!  I was ready to be done with school!!!!

• Where did you go to college? Loyola University

What did you major in? Biology

Grad School? Purdue University

What did you major in? Pharmacy

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  •   

Where did you go to college? Grand Canyon University (first time) Actually graduated from Northwest Christian College

What did you major in? Biology/theater -- got my degree in Business

Grad School? yes -- would like to get a MBA with leadership or sustainability

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"