Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In!

If you are new and would like to be added to the list please respond below with your EDD, what # child this is for you, and if you know what you're having. I will apologize upfront for any repeat questions since I'm just starting out! If you have any suggestions for future questions of the week please let me know!!!

Have a great week ladies!

Moms-to-Be:

beth&anth, EDD 08/12/09

Tabby2727, girl, EDD 08/13/09

Mattswife05, boy, EDD 08/15/09

Futuremrssoll, #2, girl, EDD 9/10/09

Holly9599, #2, EDD 9/8/09

zetaprincess12, girl, EDD 09/26/09

Mincemo, #2, girl, EDD 11/11/09 

Beckys96, #2, EDD 11/26/09

Bridz2be, girl, EDD 12/06/09

RaeAnt, boy, EDD 12/24/09

Mrs.PAblondie, #2, boy, EDD 12/29/09

*Kingston*, EDD 12/31/09

cherrys, EDD, 04/07/10

QOTW:

1) a. How long were you and DH married before you got pregnant?

b. How old will you be when your LO arrives?  

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling?

Re: Central PA Moms-to-Be Check-In!

• Options

1) a. How long were you and DH married before you got pregnant? DH and I were married for about 11 months when we found out we were PG with DD#1. We were married for about 2 1/2 years when we found out #2 was on the way.

b. How old will you be when your LO arrives? I was 28 when DD#1 was born, I will be 30 for #2. 

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling? Well, I had to make a visit to L&D tthis past Tuesday night. I thought I might have been leaking AF. They kept me for a couple hours and said everything looked OK. I was fine with that until I had the same thing happen yesterday. Now I've been a little worried about it. But, I haven't been in any pain and I still feel her moving around in there so I guess everyhting is OK. If I have any more problems or concerns before my next appt. (next Wed.), I will give them a call. I think I just worry about it because DD#1 was 6 weeks early. Hopefully this one will decide to bake a little longer!!   

• Options

*** Good Luck to Beth&Anth, Tabby2727, and Mattswife05 who all have EDD's this week!!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. a. We were married for almost 3 years (3 months shy) before getting pregnant. We'll be together for just about 10 years total when our LO arrives!

b. I will be 24, almost 25.

2. I've made some progress on the nursery purchases, which has been exciting! Bedding has arrived, furniture is ordered,and today I found espresso colored hampers and baskets at a great deal, as well as started to get some other decorative things for the room. This week we need to decide on the glider and then I have a few small other things that I know I want. Then I'll wait and see what we get at our shower.

Overall, I'm doing ok. I've actually been having intense cramping/contractions and have to go and see a perinatologist (sp?) this week at Shady Grove. While I'm nervous, we had a checkup on Friday and the baby is doing well. More to come on this.

On a positive note, our little girl is moving around a lot now and is active during the day, not just at night! 

• Options

1.  We were married almost 4 months when we found out we were pregnant with DD #1.  This time around we'd been married about 2-1/2 years when we found out we were pregnant again.  I was 29 (almost 30) when DD #1 was born.  I just turned 32.

2.  We just started on the nursery this weekend.  We moved DD #1 out of the designated nursery room a few months ago, and left it vacant until now.  We have the crib set up and ready to go.  We still need to find other furniture for the room.  DH and I are both disappointed with the crib this time.  It's very cheap and rickety compared to the rock solid crib that DD #1 still has.  Oh well.  We went cheaper this time and it's obvious.

I have my Group B Strep test this week at my doctor's appointment.  Last week I discussed my excrutiating lower back pain with the doctor and she suggested a support band.  I got one and do notice some relief, most with my bladder though (not visiting the bathroom as often!).  I have about 4 weeks left and can't wait for this pregnancy to be over especially with the extreme humidity that recently hit.

• Options

1) a. the very first time we got pregnant we were married 6 months, when we got pregnant with Connor it was right after our 1st anniversary.

b. When this one arrives I will be 31 and DH will be 39.

2)  I'm feeling ok, having bad migranes along with a cold for the last 2 weeks.  The baby is really active and very strong... we get to find out the sex on wednesday!!!

• Options

1) a. How long were you and DH married before you got pregnant? DH and I were married for 4 years when we found out we were pregnant.

b. How old will you be when your LO arrives?   I will be 27 and DH will be 32.

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling? I'm definitely feeling a lot more tired and my stomach feels really heavy, it is getting much more harder to stay comfortable at night. I am so ready to go now!

• Options
    QOTW:

1) a. How long were you and DH married before you got pregnant?

4.5 years

b. How old will you be when your LO arrives?  

2)  Updates?  How are you feeling?

Been feeling pretty good. Not as repulsed by food but still no cravings and often have to force myself to eat.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. We were married 3 yrs. We began ttc right after we were married.  After many prayers and IF treatments we are a day away from meeting our little one! 

2. I feel really good! I have had an easy pregnancy.  I have an induction scheduled for tomorrow- we go in at 7 AM! We are so excited!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    beth&anth, good luck with your induction tomorrow!!! it won't be long until your holding your LO in your arms :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"