Minnesota Babies

Baby Photographers

Any one know of any great baby photographers?

I take hundreds of pictures every week but I would like to get something *special* for 6 mos, 1 yr, 18 mos, etc. The photographer I used for my wedding doesn't really do babies. They have some toddler pics but I'm not too thrilled with them.

I have just under a month to find someone....Please HeLp!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Photographers

• www.agapemoments.net
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't afford a photographer for Clementine's newborn photos so I went to Target portrait stuido and I thought they did a pretty good job. Plus, I found coupons on their website. Just another option
  • Tonya Wilson at Wilson Whitaker Photography

https://www.wilsonwhitakerphoto.com/index.php#

Their website primarily highlights their wedding work but she just did a baby shoot the other day that was adorable and is on her fb page.  If you ask for samples I'm sure she'll send some your way.  Most of the shoots are on location and she'll travel to meet you wherever works.  They're also opening a new studio in White Bear Lake if that is preferred.  She and her partner do a great job!

• imageotc:

I second this.  She is AWESOME!!!  She did DS's year pictures and we will never go to another photographer again.  She has amazing talent and captured my true son. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemattnlinz03:

imageotc:

I second this.  She is AWESOME!!!  She did DS's year pictures and we will never go to another photographer again.  She has amazing talent and captured my true son. 

I contacted her a week or two ago and she is not taking any new appointments until December 1st because she is having a baby in October.   I was so bummed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was just looking for work on the month boards, and a MN mommy sent me this way.... didn't remember this board was here!

I am looking to do a few sessions (for no charge) to get  more faces in my developing portfolio. If you're interested, I would happy to discuss it more with you!

I'm not pro, but I'm patient, fun, and willing to try!

My info in in my website, by my sig.

Thanks!

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • I know I'm late to the party, but I thought I'd throw out another option.  I usually use JM Photography, too, but she's been booked up and is expecting another baby. 

My friend recently started her own photography business and we just did family (extended family - us, my parents, my sister and her fam) this past weekend and she was really great to work with.

Her website is:

https://www.barrettlovingphotography.com/ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"