Illinois Babies
Options

pediatrician ok with alternate vaccine schedule?

Do you have any recommendations for a pediatrician who might be ok with a  slower vaccine schedule?  Thanks in advance for your help! 

Re: pediatrician ok with alternate vaccine schedule?

• Options
    we have have been going to Dupage Medical Group and they are ok with it.  We are following Dr. Sear's alternate vaccination schedule
  • Options
    We take DS to Town & Country Pediatricians and are also doing Dr. Sears schedule- we just have to sign a consent & waiver form each time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take Lili to Dr. Cano at the Ravenswood Family Practice. They are fine with whatever you decide for vaccinations, and we have never had to sign any waivers. I love her - she's very down to earth and knowledgeable. 
  • Options

I've used Dr. Deanna Monroe at Children's Healthcare Associates. She's completely knowledgeable on how to spread them out, which one's you'll get to skip if you do, as well as alternative suggestions for health concerns (i.e. my daughter's have eczema and hydrocortizone cream was bleaching their brown skin so Dr. Monroe prescribed a non-steroidal cream that worked perfectly well).

Homefirst is also great.  They are family practice and well versed in both traditional and alternate forms of health care.  I delivered my first child with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"