Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Finally a post... Cole is here and birth story!

It's taken me a little while to get the time to write it out!  

Birth story

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

Re: Finally a post... Cole is here and birth story!

• Options
    He is adorable!!! I don't know how you dealt with that nurse as long as you did!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You are patient.  I would have had DH or another family member out at the desk asking for a new nurse immediately. I didn't realize an epidural could last so long and I didn't want it to stunt my progress so I labored through about 8 hours of pitocin (and 16 hours total) without it (I wasn't progressing very fast). I finally had enough and that's when I asked about it and they said the could keep it going. Argh. I would definitely be writing a letter but I know now that it's all over it's worth it. I'm glad you dilated on your own.  Jack was sunny side up too and that's what stunted my progess.  Congrats!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little cutie!
  • Options
    Wow, what a story! Congratulations for making it through without punching someone!
  • Options

What a crazy L&D story! I'm so sorry you had a crazy nurse. That's really pretty awful. I'm glad you were finally able to get your epidural.

Congrats on your LO. He's adorable!

• Options
    Congrats!!  He's adorable!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    aww---you had to deal with a crazy nurse and that hip pain. He is adorable and congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!  Cole is so cute!
  • Options
    We moved out of Central PA, but I'm still lurking lol.  Just wanted to say congrats again!  I would probably have punched your nurse, no joke.  Cole is so adorable...I miss having my little newborn!
  • Options
    Wow, what a crazy story!  I'm sorry you had such a terrible nurse.  I would be livid.  Congratulations, Cole is adorable!!!  I hope things are going well at home.  : )
  • Options

Congrats!

I'm sorry you had to deal with that nurse for so long!  I would have asked for another.

He is gorgeous!!!

• Options
    He's adorable - and kudos to you for making it through labor and delivery. You should have gotten a pair of scissors and popped that darn birthing ball!
  • Options
    WOW! What a story!!! I'm sure you'll never forget that experience! It can be tough, but it's all worth it in the end!!
  • Options
    Well congrats on the little man, hes adorable!  Must have been at Women's and Babies...I'll have to make sure I don't get Cathy, haha.  I should be in there in the next 4 weeks hopefully!  I would probably tell her where to put the birth ball...at least in my head i would.  
  • Options
    Congratulations!  He is adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"