St. Louis Babies
Options

OBGYN Recommendations

I see below there were a couple of posts about doctors, but the doctors that were recommended, Dr. Stein, Super, Glass, and Hugge, were the practice that I went to before they decided to stop taking my insurance.  So any other people who have a doctor recommendation would be much appreciated.

Re: OBGYN Recommendations

• Options
    I see Dr. Ruggeri with Comprehensive Women's Health Care.  They're located in one of the medical buildings at St. Johns.  I've also seen Dr. Day in her office as well and she was very nice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehata44:
    I see Dr. Ruggeri with Comprehensive Women's Health Care.  They're located in one of the medical buildings at St. Johns.  I've also seen Dr. Day in her office as well and she was very nice. 

I had Dr. Ruggeri with DS. She was great through out my pregnancy but when it came time to actually deliver she did a lot of things that she said wouldn't do. She broke my water but didn't tell me what she was doing until after she had done it. I was given misiprostol when I had sever times that I didn't want cytotec (they are the same thing just a different name) I had wanted a natural birth with minimal medical intervention but was pressured into an induction and then a c-section when there was no real medical need.

I now see Dr. Jerome Sachar who's office it at Missouri Baptist Hospital. He has been great. He has been very supportive of my birthplan and I trust that I'm not getting false information from him about the delivery like I did with Dr. Ruggeri. He delivered my best friends baby last fall and I was there for it. He was very respectful of my friends wishes about what she wanted.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What hospital do you want to deliver at ?
  • Options
    I go to Dr Richard Hartmann in Kirkwood. He's awesome!
  • Options
    I would like to deliver at St. Johns
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Kuebel. I love him! Dr. Shores is in same group and my sister loves her. They both have offices at St. Johns and O'Fallon by Progress West.

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• Options
    Dr. Kent Snowden is great. His staff is amazing and he delivers at St. Johns, Progress West, MO Baptist & St. Lukes.
  • Options

I am kind of late on this post, but I LOVE Dr. Philpott of Women Care Consultants.  Actually all three of the OB's in this practice are great, but Philpott sees me.  I couldn't have asked for a better OB. 
    Their office is in the lobby of Missouri Baptist which is kind of neat.  I have healthlink open access and cigna for insurance, not sure what other ones they take.

They deliver at Mo Bapt and Big Barnes, I don't think they go to St. John's?

The only con of them is sometimes the wait time in the office can be about 10-15 minutes.  Dr. Philpott is really sought after (a lot of the nurses that have worked with him get delivered by him...that's how I knew about him) so scheduling appointments with him can get tricky.  I haven't had an issue yet, but my schedule is flexible.

• Options
    I go to Dr. Stein, and last year they had stopped accepting my insurance, but when it came time for my annual this past spring, they had worked out a new contract with them.  I would call them again to verify, maybe they have fixed the problems! 
  • Options
    My OB is at DePaul but she delivers at 5 different hospitals.  St. Johns being one of them.  Her name is Dr. Laue!  She is so personable and wonderful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"