St. Louis Babies

Depaul deliveries?

Anyone else delivering at Depaul?

Re: Depaul deliveries?

• I'm not delivering there- but my neighbor is a nurse (used to work at Depaul) and had great things to say about their staff/care.  It's not as busy of  a hospital so you tend to get more attention than you might at St. Johns.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My cousin delivered there and had a horrorible experience. The nurses were not at all personable. But, that was 3 years ago. I've heard wonderful things about MO Baptist and St. Lukes. I personally am delievering at Progress West, so I'm in the same boat as you - not really sure what to expect.
  • Loading the player...
  • DePaul is just a scary place overall. If you can avoid it and use another hospital, I would for sure.
  • I had my first at Depaul, and it was an OK experience, but that was 6 years ago.  And St. John's is soooo super busy.  My other option is to deliver at St. Mary's.
  • I had my first child at DePaul 4 years ago and had an ok experience. I had more problems with my doctor than the nurses and other staff. Good Luck.

• I delieverd at DePaul in May and I can only say great things about them.  They really are great there!  I was there for four days because I ended up having a C-Section but they took such good care of me.  I love my OB too!  If you get Dr. Laue to deliver your baby she takes such great care of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"