Detroit Babies
Options

Troy Beaumont and diaper bags

So, another thread on the 3rd tri got me thinking.  Does Troy Beaumont give out the Similac/Enfamil diaper bags still?  I know they did when DS was born but that was over 5 years ago.  Also, if they do, do they have one geared towards BFing moms looking to possibly supplement?

Re: Troy Beaumont and diaper bags

• Options

No they don't- I had asked.  Instead, they started giving out a Halo sleep sack with the swaddle which is really nice!  If you want the diaper bags, just e-mail the formula companies and explain the hospital no longer offers these bags.  They'll send them to you.  That's what I ended up doing. 

I don't know what Similac offers, but Enfamil has a kit for bf moms who want to supplement.  DS's peds office had them and anytime I'm in there I always see a few of them.  If they don't offer, you can always ask. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oooh that's interesting to hear! They were still giving them out when I had DD#1 but I'd much rather get a Halo sleep sack swaddle! Awesome :)
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't deliver out of Troy, but my ped's office is in Troy Beaumont and they gave me a Nestle Goodstart diaper bag. 

That would be pretty cool to get a sleepsack, though!

• Options
    I delivered at RO Beaumont and they gave the sack out - it's awesome! It's for 2 sizes, when they are newborn and when they are older - like 6-12 months.  It's really nice!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Oh, this is good to know.  I got the diaper bag with DD, but I didn't use it much.  (I think I gave it to my mom to have something when she watched DD.)  I am excited about the sleep sack though!
  • Options
    Troy gives swadle me sleep sacks and Royal gave us a crappy "Beaumont Baby" onsie that DD had a huge blowout in. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Crittenton is givng out both the diaper bags and the Halo sleep sacks. your choice of Similac or Enfamil...we even have some organic formula diaper bags.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"