Babies on the Brain

I'm going to miscarry.

My doctor called today with my hCG numbers from yesterday - they had only gone from 30 to 46 over the course of 4 days.  My progesterone had also significantly dropped from 14.7 to 6.4.  I started spotting this morning so I assume it's coming any time.  I can't believe I'm going through this again.  I'm so numb.

The only upside I can possibly gain from this terrible experience is that my doctor feels pretty certain it's because of my short leutal phase.  Because I've now had 2 very early pregnancy losses and I have a history of charts, both hard copy & on FF, she wants to try me on Clomid and Progesterone next time.  She said the Clomid with lengthen my leutal phase and the progesterone will keep the lining of my uterus thick and able to hold the baby if it's a viable pregnancy.  I suppose that is the plan going forward.

I talked to my principal on the phone once I got the news.  She told me she's had 3 miscarriages, had a short LP and had to go on Clomid, too. Can you believe that?  She really made me feel better (temporarily) and assured me she would take care of anything at work I needed her to do for me, including stand in for me at Meet & Greet night this Thursday if I need her to.  I have no idea how I'll be feeling physically or emotionally.

There isn't much else to say.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm going to miscarry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"