Phoenix Babies

I just wanted to introduce myself... I just found out I'm pregnant and have scheduled an appointment with an ob gyn from desert west but will need to wait a month before I can see her :(?

Re: newbie

• Welcome! You will love the office. Dr Jaacks? You're not very far along, there really isn't much they will do for you if you went right now anyway
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Dr. Jaacks is amazing, but she just had a baby. Hopefully, she'll be back in the office by the time of your appointment. Dr.Oehler is great too. Jaacks takes appointments in their huge Glendale location and the new (and improved) Estrella location. Good luck!! I'm on DPO 4 and hoping for an April baby too!! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to the estrella office once..it's so nice over there! And what a beautiful hospital. A little too far of a drive for me though, especially with all the friggin kidney issues I had. I feel like I was at the hospital once a week! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks everybody! Im def still in the early stages but would love to be seen by a dr as this is my first pregnancy and im definitely worried ha.. i had some spotting the other day and called the office - they said it was normal..?

my dr is Dr. Goad - I've never met her but my other ob gyn left yesterday.. ?

• Congrats! I am a "newbie" too and I'm due a day after you! Hope all goes well at your appointment and the rest of your pregnancy. Take care.  
  • CONGRATS Tracy!! we can share stories of our pregnancy together ;)?
  • Congratulations and welcome!!
  • Thanks everyone! Lisvenn, keep me posted on how your appointment goes. I just went in today for confirmation and I go back in 2wks for my early ultrasound. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"