Orange County Babies

Hi! 1st bday website?

Hi Girls!  It's been a long time!  I can't even believe I'm already asking about Casey's 1st Bday!  It's 2.5 months away already!  Holy CRUMB!  I remember a while back somebody said there was a website all about 1st bday parties.  Anyone remember it?

I hope all is well with everyone!  We've been busy, my hubs has been away on work for about 2 months now.  We've gone up to visit him twice and he's come down here for short weekends twice but boy has this been rough.  Miss him so!  Casey is growing like a weed.  She's in the 90% in her height and about 50% in her weight.  She's long and lean!  Not sure where she gets it from but whatever!  LOL  Lucky girl!

I'm going to try to come on more.  I somehow forgot about the nest for a while.  I didn't even know that was possible.

Re: Hi! 1st bday website?

• Hey girl!

No info on the 1st bday website as we just sort of did our own thing but more importantly just wanted to say hi.  Can't believe how big Casey is already.  My how time flies!  Hope you guys are doing great!

• Hi!  How are you doing?  Madison is so big now!  Holy cow!  We are doing good.  Hope you are well too!  I have to look at your ticker to see how far along you are now. 

I feel so out of the loop now.  And are you watching BB this season?  It's not as great as the others but I'm hooked still. 

• Loading the player...
  • hi! welcome back!!!

yeah I am starting to look at 1st birthday things too, also Korean Traditional 1st birthday is prettybig deal so I gotta plan that too :)

I will let you know if I come across any 1st birthday websites!

she is so darling!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"