TTC after 35

Feel like I'm getting my period

but it's not due until Wednesday.  My husband mentioned recently that both times I was pregnant I had decided I definitely wasn't and was sure I was getting my period. 

Good sign?  Cycle still thrown off from my lap in June?  My obsessions and building insanity are starting to become disturbing.  I don't have any tests and I just googled to see if I can save my first morning urine until I can go out and get one.  Please tell me this isn't the worst thing you've ever heard.

TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feel like I'm getting my period

• Wanted to wish you good luck and no, that is definitely not the worst thing I have ever heard.  I'm sure there is someone else on this board that has saved their FMU so they could go buy a test.  We all do the craziest things when TTC :)

GL!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't done that, but I have done crazier!  Good luck and keep us posted.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Neg hpt on Sunday. Disappointing but not devastating. sigh
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"