Success after IF

When did you first feel your baby move?

This is my first pregnancy and I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow.  I am patiently waiting to feel some action inside. How far along were you when you first felt the baby move?

Re: When did you first feel your baby move?

• 21 weeks exactly, GL!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • 17 w

Half of the time I didn't know if it was the baby or gas... later on you will know it is the baby when you see a heel coming out of your stomach

• Just a few days ago, 21w6d.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • epphdepphd member
    I thought I felt the baby last week, but nothing since - who knows. I'm still waiting for confirmation :)

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • DD (1st pgncy) almost 20 weeks, this time around 15 weeks.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • 18 weeks
  • 16w1d

but i have heard you can feel baby anywhere between 16-22wks so don't worry!

• I am right there with you.  I am exactly as far along as you.  I have been DYING to feel movement.  I think I am feeling movement.  I feel alot of activity on my lower left side, but honestly I dont know if it is baby, gas or digestion.  So I am with you on the need to feel movement.  I try to put my hand on the area to see if I can feel anything on the outside and then the feelings stop.  My one friend assures me it is baby, but I want to be sure. 
  • I was able to feel some pops and fluttering around 18 weeks, but at 20w6d me & DH felt this little guy kicking from the outside.....most amazing feeling - you'll never forget it!!!  I bet it's coming soon - and really no mistaking it for gas lol!
  • 16 weeks 4 days
  • around 20 weeks, however the first big kick was at about 25 weeks, after a highly caffeinated french vanilla beverage..she must've loved it

Dx: PCOS, Anovulation, RPL
    Born via emergency c/s February 9, 2008 - 9lbs, 3 oz!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

TTC# 2 since February 2010 - BFP #1 Sept 2010-(5mg Femara, 1500mg Met, Ovridel) Missed M/C at 10w2d, discovered at 13w2d, D&C at 14w

BFP # 2 - February 2011-(1500mg Met, HCG Injection) Missed M/C at 10w1d, discovered at 10w3d, D&C at 11w...RPL testing came back all normal.

Trying again. June 2011 - Clomid/1500 mg Met / Baby Aspirin - BFFN!

July 2011 Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

August 2011 - Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

September 2011 - Puregon/ 1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - BFFN!!!!

• I think between 21 - 22 weeks
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I felt flutters around 15 weeks.  A bit more movement around 17 and now I feel her quite frequently after 20 weeks.  It's so much fun!  I hope you feel it soon!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Around 15 weeks. ?Now I feel him/her at least a few times a day. ?Most often, it's this really odd rolling sensation feeling.
    IVF #1 = BFP on 5/2009
    FET #1 = BFP on 5/2011
  • I felt these two very distinctive thumps a week ago and thought for sure that had to be the baby, but, haven't felt a thing since.  So, 21 weeks tomorrow here and nothing really yet.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"