Stay at Home Moms
Options

Dear level 2:

Your planks can shove it.

Sincerely, 

Shannon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Dear level 2:

• Options

I'm on day 8 of level 1, so I have no idea what planks are. But I keep hearing about them on different boards, so they must be tough. Or let's be optimistic: not tough- effective!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL!!! I'm on Level2, Day6 today. Hard to believe. I didn't even hardly make it through days 1 and 2. Yesterday on Day 5, I was able to do some of the plank squats and jacks, actually doing the moves like Natalie, not like Anita. Not for both sets, but for one set. So it DOES get better!!! Keep it up!! I'm getting ready to go do Day 6!!

PS Thanks for everyone's encouragement yesterday. I felt TONS better afterward. :)

Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol....I agree!!!!  I just did Day 10 of Level 2 after two days off for camping and boy, was that 2 day break from planks nice!  The killer was the plank pose for the abs in circuit 3..wth?  Abs are my excuse to lay on the floor while working out Wink
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDaisy77:
    Abs are my excuse to lay on the floor while working out Wink

This is what I was thinking! And maybe I'm not doing something right, but that one doesn't really do much for my abs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"