Philadelphia Babies

Ob/Gyn Recs in Philly

Hi - I just found out I am pregnant with my first and I don't have anyone to ask for doctor recommendations.

I am looking to deliver at HUP or Pennsylvania Hospital...any doctor recommendations who deliver there, or any good/bad experiences at either?

Also, has anyone gone to PennCare Ob/Gyn at the Curtis Center?  Where do those doctors deliver?

Any help is welcome - thanks!

Re: Ob/Gyn Recs in Philly

• My regular Gyn is at Penn Medicine at Radnor, but she doesn't do OB, so I am planning to go to Pennsylvania Hospital since it's super close to where we live.  First appt is next week, so I'll let you know how it goes.

• I use them (curtis center) and they deliver at Penn Hospital. I love them and even though I moved out of the city to Bucks county, I still work in the city and plan to use them again. I had a great experience!
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Penncare at the Curtis center. Very big practice but very good. I will use them next time as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been going to Penn Ob/Gyn at the Curtis Center for about 3 years now and I am very happy with them. Its nice to be able to see both the midwives and Drs.  My Ob is Dr. Ewing and I really like her!  This practice delivers at Pennsylvania Hospitatl.  I am also delivering at Pennsylvania Hospital and a few of my friends recently delivered there and had good experiences.  Hope this helps!!
  • Thanks ladies - I am going to make an appt today at Penn Ob/Gyn at the Curtis Center!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"