Alabama Babies
Options

Cough Syrup?

I'm pretty sure I'm developing a sinus infection.  I called my dr.'s office this morning and they told me to get Sudafed.  After I got to the pharmacy I realized this wouldn't help me cough, but the pharmacist wouldn't tell me anything to take.  He just said I would have to call my dr.  Dr's office closed at lunch and I have lost the number for my 24 hr nurse.  I have a friend that is a pharmacist I could call, but I'm afraid he will tell me the same thing.  Does anyone have a dr. recommendation on something that would be okay? 

I realize there may be another paragraph in there.  Sorry if I'm using bad grammar.  Being married to a writer has made me paranoid about that.

Re: Cough Syrup?

• Options

I'm of no help, I had a cold that refused to move out of my chest last week...I could just feel the fluid sitting there..when I called my doc's office the only thing the nurse told me I could do was use a humidifier and suck on peppermints.  It's pretty much cleared up now but I don't know if what she told me to do worked or if it just ran it's course. 

• Options
    Oh no! I hope you feel better. I just got over a cold last week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

not much you can take.

I would make a hot lemon/honey tea...which is basically hot water with a whole lemon squeezed into it and lots of honey 

you can take benedryl too and that can make you sleepy so you can get some good sleep?

feel better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"