Stay at Home Moms
Options

Question about the boards you frequent

So where does everyone lurk/post? 

I always post here and SN.  I also post on 3rd tri now that I'm there, but probably won't post much after this LO is born to the 0-6 board, etc.  I like my home here! 

I always lurk on 1st tri because people are funny there...and sometimes on the BF board.

How about you?

Re: Question about the boards you frequent

• Options

we like you here too! :) can't believe you are in 3T

i post on 12-24 and BFing- (mostly helping the women EPing)

i mostly post here now- wish this board was busier.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I post here 90% of the time and the Travel Board and the Money Matters board 10% of the time.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here and 12-24. ?I read 6-12 for entertainment sometimes.
  • Options
    I mostly post on 12-24.  I just started posting here yesterday.  I post on Swap Spot sometimes if I have formula checks/coupons that I'm looking to trade.
  • Options

New Jersey board on the Nest- it is very active- 100s of posts a day.

I don't look at any other Bump or Nest Boards, but I do go on Martha Stewart boads and the DIS (Disney Information Station)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

here and 12-24 mos.

i post some on 6-12 but not much.

i lurk on money matters all the time, and the crafts board on the nest, too.

sometimes i go on the high risk pg board to answer questions - i had to do the whole blood thinner thing, so i go to throw my 2 cents in. lol

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I'm all over the place! The only boards I don't frequent are the pregnancy boards.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    here, 1st tri (mostly it's for a good laugh and an eye rolling moment), 6-12 mo babies and 2 under 2. 
  • Options
    I like Parenting.  I also check out 0-6 months. 
  • Options
    I only go here and 'parenting', but 95% of the time I'm here. Love it here! :)
  • Options
    everywhere! its so funny to me of the things in different catagories.
  • Options

i lurk here.

i am usually on 12-24, sometimes 2U2 and 2ndTri.

• Options
    I mostly post on Parenting after a Loss and 2nd Tri.  I check out Two under 2, 12-24 months, and 24 months+ sometimes too.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options
    I frequent the Secondary IF board, since I dealt with both primary and secondary IF, I also lurk on the success after IF, and now I frequent the 2nd tri board. I am just coming back to this board because when I was here several months ago, it was all about Cha Cha and how to work while being a SAHM and that was not interesting to me. Seems like maybe that has gone away...hopefully.
  • Options

Parenting after a loss
    Multiples
    6-12 months
    Special Needs

Lurk:
    Trimester boards (for the drama)
    Special Needs (don't post often, not ready for that yet)

• Options
    Mostly 12-24 and here.  I lurk (and very occasionally post) on Pregnant after 35.
  • Options
    I post most often here and on Secondary IF and Success after IF. I also lurk on Toddlers 12-24 months. I haven't dared to venture to the trimester boards yet, and I'm not sure if I will.
  • Options
    kat523kat523 member
    I really only post on this board and my local board, Philadelphia.  I do also go on another mom board called Mom's Corner.
  • Options
    3rd tri (since i'm there), Nursery Decor, and Here.  I should hang out here more - the vibe is so much better than the other boards!  Although the tri boards are pretty funny sometimes!  :) 
  • Options
    imageJAM2000:

New Jersey board on the Nest- it is very active- 100s of posts a day.

Ditto!

I visit 2under2 as well..... 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    Here and 6-12 month board!
  • Options

Here and 2nd tri.  I occasionally post on BF but that board has a lot more drama-not with eachother so much as just posting about drama and since we've been through it all I hate reading about it again-brings up bad feelings.

Occasionally I post on BOTB but I havent been lately. I doubt I will post much after Sean is here...could be wrong.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options

Here and 12-24.  I don't post too often, only if I have a question or the post applys to me (or DS).

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I post here and on 12-24.  Sometimes I lurk on 6-12 and Buying a Home.
  • Options
    I spend most of my time on the Success After IF board but check he High Risk Pregnancy board from time to time.
  • Options
    I lurk a lot on different boards when I have the time, but I mostly post here and on Succes after IF.  I was getting a bit depressed and not happy with being a SAHM, and am so glad I found this board.  For some reason I feel like it has helped me to actually enjoy being a SAHM.
  • Options
    I lurk here, post on SAIF, TTTC and Secondary IF. I post on 12-24 and since I am the mod on Phila babies and 6-12, I post there, too.
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am here and Toddlers: 12-24 months.  Occasionally I wander away to a explore a different board, but those are my regulars and the people are pretty normal and fairly entertaining in both places Smile
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"