Success after IF
Options

I'm shedding like a dog...

Holy moly Batman.  I know this is supposed to happen but I just suddenly started one day and now I pull out clumps after I get out of the shower.  It's those damn hormones again, right?  When does this calm down?  I know losing hair is normal but this is ridiculous!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm shedding like a dog...

• Options
    Mine just started falling out too.  Such a bummer.  I'm sure I'll have none left in a few months. Yuck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i've been losing since 2 days before DS was born and it's still going strong! ?it's so gross. ?i'm shedding even more than my cats. i don't know how i'm not bald yet. ?it's just giant clumps of hair i'm pulling out. ?i really hope it stops soon!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't know it was going to happen!  So you are one up on me!  LOL

I think just now it is starting to normalize.  I can feel the difference in the thinness of my hair now.  :(

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    I haven't started lossing mine yet....not looking forward to that one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The first 2 months after dd was born were the worst for me.  It would constantly fall out and stick to everything.  I just recently started wearing my hair down again.  I had to keep it in a ponytail all the time because it was falling out so bad!  I still have some falling out but it's not as bad now.

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It is horrible!  I think mine finally stopped completely around 5 or 6 months.  I would find hair all over DD all day long -- gross!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    Mine's falling out too.  And, of course, my MIL was sweet enough to point that out the last time we visited them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"