Secondary IF

seriously??

I had a lot of bleeding today on and off. Finally this evening I headed over to L&D and it turns out it is another UTI/bladder/kidney infection.  That makes number six for this pregnancy!!!

If one more person asks if I wipe from front to back I may explode. I have no idea why this keeps happening. The nurse thinks that it may just not go away each time. 

I got a shot of some antibiotics, and some more oral antibiotics to take at home. 

WTF

Re: seriously??

• I hope you feel better soon Sweety!  All thise infections suck big time.

Hang in there.

• OMG me too! What IS the deal? The only way I know that I have the bladder infection is that I start literally peeing blood. They're always like, "and you didn't feel it? uh huh..."  I seriously don't feel a thing. ugh!  Each time it causes contractions and my cervix gets shorter and shorter. So not cool. That shot hurts like a ***. HUGS I feel your pain. literally.

I have learned one thing. Stay away from acidic foods/orange juice/lemonaid. They irritate the lining of your bladder.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hang in there cutie!  Pregnancy is hard Stick out tongue
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Ugh, I'm sorry honey... I think I have the beginnings of one starting, if that makes you feel any better! I went to the Dr yesterday, and she wrote me a script, but I've been drinking like a fiend and taking cranberry extract pills to try to fight it off... so far, it's working, but I think the UTI might get the best of me yet. :(
  • I had them alot while pregnant too and NEVER got them before! sucks!!

I hope you feel better soon!!!

• I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"