Nurseries and Baby Gear

Big Comfy White Glider

I'm looking for a big comfy white glider & ottoman - one that looks like a recliner. (Not with wood sides) Does anyone know who sells these?

TIA!

Re: Big Comfy White Glider

• best chairs storytime series. Theres a retail locator on their site too.

suuuuuuuuuper comfy.

• The one we got is a Best Storytime Series chair.  Just as you described.

• Loading the player...
  • There are lots of chairs. Which one did you get? How much? Did that include an ottoman?
  • We have a best chairs Quinn glider (does not recline) with ottoman. It is the larger size one - got that one so taht MH could comfortably rest his head & also b/c we're having twins & it is wider so we could hold both. They have tons of fabrics to choose from. Got ours at USA Baby and it was about $800 combined I believe.
  • I like Little Castle and they make a line for Walmart which is about $200 less than the boutiques I was looking at. Very comfy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just bought the Rock a Bye Ivory Chenille from BRU last night and they took a BBand B 20% off coupon,I posted about it earlier...check that chair out ..it SERIOUSLY rocks! Pun Intended!
    WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We also bouth the rock a bye ivory chenille glider and ottoman from BRU.  SO nice.  We scotchguarded it though since it is... ivory!!
  • JCP?

Mine is from BRU but it doesn't recline.  we have a glider rocker in the living room and it rocks.  It's from a furniture store, Berkline.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"