TTC after 35

3rd beta.............

ok, nurse's call was LATER than usual which completely put me over the edge!!!!!!!!!!!

but decent news.

we did double. update, we didn't DOUBLE. duh, but according to the equation my nurse uses, we met the requirement. it's been a long week, forgive my stupidity.

monday = 104

wednesday= 152

friday = 280

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nurse said she likes to x by 1.7 and i surpassed that (would be 258).

?some of you may know that i'm worried about my progesterone. i asked for that level to be taken and? it was 10.8.

*sigh*i am keeping w/ the endometrin supplement even though we had chatted about PIO.

i'll go back MONDAY AGAIN.

sigh of relief but still VERY cautious.

i need a magical sticky drink this weekend. what's the stickiest drink you can think of? ;-) half kidding, wish it were that easy!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ladies for all of your support!!!!!!!

Re: 3rd beta.............

• This is good news!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QE2QE2 member
    That's great, Pez!!!!! I'm so happy for you :)
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for good news!  Hold on to that.  Hope you get great news Monday and you will really feel at ease.  I know how stressful it is. 
  • hope you get more good news mon!

• That is good news! 

I wish there was a magical sticky drink I could send you!  Maybe a pineapple smoothie.  Good luck sweetie.  Looking forward to more good news from you on Monday. 

• Good luck!  How about a milkshake for a sticky drink? Even though thick isn't quite sticky...
  • Oh, YAY!!!!  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Oooh!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.  I hope Monday's numbers just sky rocket.  Try and relax this weekend--I know easier said than done!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • DochasDochas member
    Fantastic!  Good news!!
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay, Yay & Yay! 
  • Wonderful news!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • YAY! That's good news!
  • That's great news!!!  Can't wait to see your awesome number on monday!!!

:::::sticky dust:::::

TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • That's great!  We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed for you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awesome news!!! I agree with MrsK....pineapple smoothie!!! yummy!

::::baby dust, baby dust, baby dust::::

::::lots of sticky goo::::

• That is an awesome update!  Praying for more good news to come for you and your H!
  • Yay for good news!
  • Glad to hear the news!  Lots of sticky dust your way!!!
  • fingers crossed!   ::::::::::::::sticky dust::::::::::::::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"