Indiana Babies
Options

They pulled the Marsh coupon

Big surprise, a bunch of greedy folks abused it.  Their programmers apparently weren't insightful enough to make the register only take one coupon per fresh idea card, so people were going through the line multiple times spending only $10 each time.  Glad I got in on it before it ended!

I bet whoever came up with that idea is wishing they hadn't!  They should have at least made it $10 off $20 or $25 to make some $!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: They pulled the Marsh coupon

• Options

A friend of mine commented about it on Facebook and in the thread another friend commented:

"I'm really good friends with the VP of Marketing at Marsh and he was so excited for this promotion....but people started duplicating them & stole thousands of dollars from the stores evidently....CEO made him discontinue all the coupons....guess it's a mess over there!!!"

Seriously, what did they expect was going to happen?  Not very well thought out IMO.

• Options
    I heard about that. Ugh, people suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There are so many things they could have done to make this work.  Apparently they thought there were only 2200 fans and like 46000 people redeemed it after 2 days.  Well, if you make it a pdf and say send it to your friends, they are going to e-mail it!

It's really sad how people try to work the system.  Some of the savings blogs I follow people talk about having 10 CVS cards or making a cashier do 6 transactions.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"