Cincinnati Babies
Options

My fabric arrived today

and I am giddy!  I can't wait to wear out my sewing machine this weekend!  I have enough to play with the soaker/doubler making to have more than I can ever use, and two PUL wetbags.  Yay!

Sorry...I could not contain my excitement.  What a dull life I tell you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: My fabric arrived today

• Options
    I am excited for you even though I have no idea what you said. (3rd sentence)
  • Options
    LOL...sorry.  Cloth diaper jargon.  I am making my own inserts to go in my cloth diaper pockets to make them more absorbant, thinner, and eco friendly natural fabrics.  The wet bag is to store dirties in my diaper bag, and is made from a water proof fabric.  My next adventure will be a cloth swim diaper.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let me know how the swim diaper goes.  I would be very interested in finding out how easy/difficult it is to make one (even though I have no sewing experience. LOL!)  Have fun with all your fabric!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That will be fun!! Enjoy-- your own inserts will be so much cheaper. I paid a bit for some on etsy and they weren't nearly as nice as what I was hoping for, considering what I paid. So making your own is definitely the way to go. Let me know how the wetbag goes. I am considering buying one as I could never make it (I'm am a sewing idiot) but I've thought of buying it on etsy and I'm curious on how the homemade ones work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageteacherjess:
    That will be fun!! Enjoy-- your own inserts will be so much cheaper. I paid a bit for some on etsy and they weren't nearly as nice as what I was hoping for, considering what I paid. So making your own is definitely the way to go. Let me know how the wetbag goes. I am considering buying one as I could never make it (I'm am a sewing idiot) but I've thought of buying it on etsy and I'm curious on how the homemade ones work.

I will post a pic when I get them done.  It will definitely be cheaper to make my own.  I didn't get time to work on them today like I had planned...teething hell.  I am on the hunt for really cute PUL fabric so I can do some waterproof items for Etsy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"