Georgia Babies
Options

Free Museum/Zoo Entry This Weekend BOA Customers

Don't forget--it's the first full weekend of the month, which means Bank of America customers that show a card can get into various museums, zoos, etc., for free.

https://museums.bankofamerica.com/

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: Free Museum/Zoo Entry This Weekend BOA Customers

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder! ? I was just thinking that I would love to take Evie to the zoo again, so this is the perfect excuse to go on Sunday. ? I hope we have good weather.?
  • Options
    kepkep member
    I hope the weather is good, too! I think we may try to hit the High. We'll see ... I still want to check out the Botanical Garden's fountains--we haven't been splashing in those yet.
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    its probably a good opportunity for me to go to the botanical gardens since I think its obscenely overpriced to get in.?
  • Options
    kepkep member

I KNOW!

(You can always go to the zoo for free with us or another nestie member.)

My blog
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this! I had no idea about this program, I'm so excited to take advantage of it!
  • Options
    Thanks, this is awesome. You always post the most helpful tidbits! We are going to the ABG! I am so excited to take DD, she's even got the perfect outfit with flowers all over it!
  • Options
    If you guys go to the gardens you should check out Piedmont Park pool while you're there (after you get hot)!  They require two swim diapers, though - one disposable and one plastic (they sell the plastic ones for $6).
  • Options
    kepkep member

YAY for fun, free activities! We went to the High this morning. Kate wanted to run around and touch everything, so you can imagine how that was. ha! She did enjoy the children's area, though.

We need to check out Piedmont sometime soon!

My blog
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the details...I had no idea about this program! Stupid question....you get in for free since you're the card holder and then you just pay admission for dc?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kepkep member

Kate has been free the two times we've taken advantage of this program because kids under a certain age usually are free anyway. I suppose if you have older children or others in your party, then they'd pay regular admission.

DH and I both have BOA cards. Although I normally do not carry mine (I don't do ATMs--don't even know how to do it. I am weird that way.) ANYWAY ... I had to do some looking to find mine when we went to the History Center a few months ago. I guess whoever doesn't have a card just pays regular admission.

Also ... at the High Museum of Art, Fulton County residents get in free the first Saturday of each month--so today we just had to show our DLs because we live in Fulton County. 

My blog
  • Options
    thanks for the reminder, we were going to take hunter  to the zoo today but DH received a service call for a long time customer and by time he got back, it was 3:00 so we just went to the mall but if the weather holds up, we may try for tomorrow
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"