Two Under 2

Has your body image changed since having kids?

Hey Ladies,

I'm working on a piece right now about loving your postbaby body and wanted to see what you all had to say on the subject.

How has your body image changed (if it has at all) now that the baby's here? Are you more confident/less confident/don't even have time to think about it? Is there anything you love more about your body now? (ie those bigger boobs?) What areas (if any) are you most self-conscious about now?

I'd love it if you could share any stories/feelings/comments below, but you can also shoot me an email at kstanford@theknot.com.

TIA!

Kaitlin 

Re: Has your body image changed since having kids?

• Kaitlin, I will email you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm very proud of what my body has accomplished.  I think that, overall, I'm less hung up on what I look like.  Its like I'm nicer to myself because I think, "Who cares what my body looks like, it made my amazing DD and is working on another baby."  One big change is that I wonder if I will ever view my breasts as a sexual part of my body again.  In my mind they exist as ready-to-go baby food.  Maybe that will change once my kids are older and nursing is behind me for good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"