Special Needs

Why are you smiling?

Happy Friday?  What's going on with everyone?

BR:  Drake is trying to talk more and more!  He just blows really hard and makes noise but it is a huge step from not being able to get air out his mouth!  He is so proud of himself!

NBR:  My daughter's 14th birthday is Monday!  This means that I get a chance to spoil her with a good excuse!  Both of my kids are so sweet that it's hard not to spoil them all of the time! 

Everyone else please chime in!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Re: Why are you smiling?

• I'm excited because we got a lot of new equipment from our PT this week, including Isaac's AFO's and his Stander, so I'm looking forward to using them with him.  Weight bearing here we come!!!  :) 

I'll throw in a whine too though  :)  I found out the man has an ear infection today, so that fever I thought/hoped was due to teething was really because he was sick.  Poor little man.  But now we are medicated and hopefully feeling way better soon!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am pregnant again!!!  We are really hoping that this one sticks around and is a healthy bean.

Linc is starting to explore a bit more, and is getting much more stable on his feet when he pulls up.  Also, he had 1 seizure free day this week.  It was his first seizure free day in 4 months!

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Loading the player...
  • I am smiling today because DD said "bye-bye oooo ooooo (train)"

She's getting there, slowly, but surely.

• We also got new equipment.  Owen's stander and his new Kimba chair came in( finally).  Plus it is sunny here today...going to enjoy it with the boys!
  • We have been home from the hospital for over a month now after being in the hospital for 3 months and our little man has gained 2 pounds and 1 inch since we have been home!! We couldn't be happier!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"